Friday, November 18, 2005

Poetess Pris Campbell blogs about her life with chronic fatigue

Excerpt from Pris Campbell's blog Songs To A Midnight Sky:
"On September 23, 1990, I woke up with a severe case of what was later to be diagnosed as CFIDS (chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome). As a former Clinical Psychologist, this was no fun! See the About Me page on my website to learn more about life before and during CFIDS."
Note Poetic Inspirations - poetry and art by published poetess, Pris Campbell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pris said...

I found your blog through my tracker site this morning. Thanks for featuring my blog, as well as the many sources of personal experience and information you have here. Yes, life with CFIDS (ME,CFS,Fibromyalgia) is more difficult. We learn to make use of what we have left and we learn survival.

Pris (of Poetic Inspirations and Songs To A Midnight Sky)

November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home