Friday, October 01, 2004

Links to bloggers suffering from ME/CFIDS - or something similar

The below listed blogs are authored by people who suffer from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (also known as Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Sydrome) - or something similar. They are gathered here for copying into my sidebar and main blog at ME AND OPHELIA.

No matter where in the world you are located, if your blog (or any others that you know of) belongs in the sidebar here, please leave a comment, or email anytime, and I'll add the link. Also, if you know of any blogging health professionals that have posted on ME/CFIDS please let me know and I will write about it here with a link.

cimg0879.jpg
Thank you to Hazy for sizing this photo. It was taken not far from here on the south west coast of England - by a friend with a really neat digital camera that I'll write in another post later on.

Abide
a Hazy shade of winter
A Life in Wales
boo
Hello My Memoirs....my place to vent
Look what the cat dragged in
michaelnobbs dot com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a great blog. I've found some wonderful people through your links. Stay well {hugs}

http://life_or_trauma.typepad.com/boo/

October 03, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home